Inhalt des Dokuments
- © Copyright??
Motivation & Project
- Current quality prediction models have been developed for 2 party conversations via telephone or Voice over IP, respectively.
- For 3 or more participants (3+) conference calls, such models have not been designed and evaluated.
- Furthermore, knowledge about Quality of Experience (QoE) in conferencing scenarios is limited.
Goal: to investigate effects on QoE
between 2 participant calls and 3+ participant conferences
- Identify conferencing typical changes of system paramters (e.g. spatial audio reproduction)
- that better explain conferencing typical effects on QoE (e.g. speaker separation effort)
- to improve quality prediction models.
||08/2010 - 08/2012|
|T-labs Team Members:
||J. Skowronek, A. Raake ,
publications of J. Skowronek, A. Raake, K.